|Application||Diagnostic Centre, Hospital, Clinical|
|High Resolution limit||(1.0 to 20.0 LP/mm) x 1 for TOR MAS, x2 for TOR MAX|
|Low Contrast Resolution||1.8 to 5 line pairs/mm, representing filamentary structures|
|Microcalcifications||125, 225, 325 microns|
We are counted amongst the most reliable manufacturers and suppliers of qualitative Mammography Phantom
. This equipment is carefully manufactured by our skilled professionals making use of sophisticated techniques and optimum quality materials. We have a wide assortment equipment varying in sizes, capacities, and specifications to match with the needs of our clients. Mammography Phantom is widely used for mammography applications in clinics.Features:
- Long service life
- Flawless precise functionality
- High rigidness
- A test object designed to be used quickly and easily on a routine basis to provide an ongoing check of imaging performance, particularly those aspects which are most liable to deterioration.
- An ongoing record of these numbers will reveal any trend towards deterioration in imaging performance.
- Standard P MMA test block: 6 pieces 10.0 10% mm thick p mma 240 mm diameter semi-circle and 2 pieces 5.0±10% mm thick p mma 240 mm diameter semi-circle
- Sensitometry: Ten-step grey-scale plus two points for Sensitometric measurements
- Low-contrast large-detail detectability: 5.6 mm diameter
- High-contrast small-detail detectability: 0.5 and 0.25 mm diameter
- Microcalcifications: (Particles representing micro-calcifications on a step-wedge background, median sizes 125, 225, 325 microns)